Bringing to you all about Apple’s annual event with the tagline “By innovation only”.
Apple introduced the new service in the game area. This is a huge step taken by apple specific for the game lovers. Apple added a new tab in the app store apps which listed games under the Arcade menu. Also, Apple tie-up or partnerships with many game vendors to add more & more games in the future.
Apple Arcade will charge $4.99 per month & enable the family sharing option up to 6 members. You can use as a free trial as well. Available on September 19th.
Another big service announced is Apple TV+. We already had a little bit of an idea before the event. The most lovely thing is 1 year included if we’ll buy any apple device like Mac, Apple watch etc.. Apple TV+ will launch on November 1st for $4.99 per month. We can use it for a 1 week trial period. Initially, Apple TV+ launch with 5 Original TV shows. Just amazing!!
As we all know the new iPad just launch in the event has many features. Let’s drive deep to know more about it.
First, The size of the iPad is 10.2 inch with Retina Display as it’s common. The more exciting is iPadOS 13 which has mind-blowing features. It helps people in all areas like gaming, business, entertainment etc.. The New iPad has apple pencil support & floating one hand keyboard.
According to me, iPad have A10 Fusion process. I expected it should have at least A12 Bionic. By doing it might affect the price of an iPad.
The new iPad Price starting with $329 & for education $299.
Apple announced the most popular smartwatch series 5.
- Always-on technology. Apple watch integrated new display hardware with an ambient light sensor and watchOS software.
- Compass and current elevation
- Swimproof & other existing features of series 4.
The Apple Watch Series 5 is available in a wider range of materials, including aluminum, stainless steel, ceramic and an all-new titanium.
The Pricing starts at $399 for the aluminum model and $1400 for the ceramic Apple.
Watch Edition. Apple also launched the Apple Watch Studio this year where you can customize your apple watch your way i.e choose the straps and casing that you love. How amazing!
iPhone 11 & 11 Pro
The primary focus of the Apple event is iPhone lineup with camera improvement.
For the first time, Apple brings the Night mode feature in camera.
QuickTake is a new video recording feature that makes it easier to take videos by long-pressing on the camera shutter button in iOS 13.
iPhone 11 has Slow-motion selfie mode for the first time in front camera. Apple likes to call it Slofies.
There are 3 new models introduced.
- Powered by new A13 Bionic chip faster processor ever made before.
- Dual 12MP camera (Ultra Wide and Wide cameras)
- One hour longer battery life than iPhone XR.
- Six colors variant: black, white, red, purple, green, and yellow.
- The Price starts from $699 for 64GB of storage, which one is lower than iPhone XR.
iPhone 11 Pro & Pro Max
As expected, it comes with a triple-camera setup on the rear.
- Camera Includes a telephoto lens, a wide-angle lens, and a super wide angle lens.
- The iPhone11 Pro offers up to four hours longer battery life than the iPhone XS.
- The iPhone 11 Pro Max offers up to five hours longer battery life than the iPhone XS Max.
The new iPhones also feature a matte finish, as opposed to the glossy glass finish of the iPhone XS.
The iPhone 11 Pro starts at $999 for 64 GB of storage. The iPhone 11 Pro Max starts at $1,099 for 64 GB.
To see more specification please visit:
Honestly, everyone all over the world had high hopes from Apple this year. Did you not hear the crazy rumours flying all around before the event? But with all these buzz lets see if it helps Apple with the market. We’ll find out in the long run. That’s all for this year’s event. Thank you.