What is IOT (Internet Of Things)?
The internet of things is a system of interrelation of physical devices, digital machine, objects that are provided with unique identifiers and ability to exchange data over network without requiring human to human and human to computer interaction.
IoT have applications across industries through their unique flexibility and capability to be suitable in any environment. They increase data collection, automation, operations, and much more through smart devices and powerful enabling technology.
IoT is an advanced automation and analytics system which exploits networking, sensing, big data, and artificial intelligence technology to deliver complete systems. These complete systems allow greater transparency, control, and performance when applied to any industry or system.
IoT has become part of every aspect of our lives. Now a day’s applications based on Internet of things are enhancing the comforts of our lives and also giving us more control by simplifying routine work life and personal tasks.
Every device you own and every object you imagine will be connected to the internet. Whether through your smartphone, wearable technology or everyday household objects, the internet of things will connect us in a ways we can’t imagine.
Why IoT has become hottest subject of today?
Dynamic control of industry and daily life
Improve the resource utilization ratio
Provide Better relationship between human and nature
Forming an intellectual entity by integrating human society and physical systems
IOT’s unbelievable Contribution in our life
Some example of IOT in real life implementation are as follow:
1) SMARTER COFFEE
- Smarter Coffee is a coffee machine that lets you put on the brew from the comfort of your own bed. With the help of iOS and Android app, you’ll be able to make a cup of coffee in seconds after silencing your phone’s alarm.
- If you don’t want to do manually, you can have Smarter Coffee. It will make you a fresh one at 6:00AM every day, five minutes after you wake up, or whenever you want. It’ll also keep your cup warm for 20 minutes after it’s been made. What an age we live in!
- Awair is an air-quality sensor that send smart phone alerts and recommendations to improve your indoor air quality.
- Awair tracks toxins in your air and advice to help you keep it clean and safe. Awair tracks many factors of air quality like dust, chemicals, humidity, temperature and CO2. These elements can effect in many ways, including sleep and breathe.
- Awair is very helpful for asthma or allergies patients.
- Piper is all in one home security system
- The video Monitoring and home automation device lets you stay connected with your home via Piper app.
- You can view a live HD video of your home. It also includes a clever motion and sound detector to send alert notification when something out of ordinary happens.
- Piper is also available with many home automation accessories to control lights and other appliances remotely.
“The internet of things has the potential to change the world, just as the internet did, may be even more…”
Keep reading 📖 keep learning ☺