Posted on 10 Jan, 2020
Node JS Developer
1 - 5 YEARS
- Strong working knowledge of Node.js and libraries such as Express.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Proper knowledge of database terminologies and operations at high scales.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Working experience in Redis, Socket.
- Experience in V8 event loop and timers.
- Code Debugging experience.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Use of ElasticSearch is an add on.
- Knowledge of cloud platform is add on.