Posted on 10 Jan, 2020
Node JS Developer
2 - 4 YEARS
- Strong working knowledge of Node.js.
- Proper knowledge of database terminologies and operations at high scales.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Working experience in Redis, Socket.
- Experience in V8 event loop and timers.
- Code Debugging experience.
- Good knowledge in ECMAScript(6/7/8) is essential.
- Strong fundamentals in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Experience working with Docker, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB.
- Comfortable taking challenges and learning new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and client-facing experience.
- Ability to mentor and build the team.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket or SVN.
Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with Socket.IO for Real time communications.
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications.
- Caching with Redis For Speedy Performance.
- Experience with cloud message APIs.
- Knowledge of GraphQL, PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of any frameworks of NodeJS.
- Use of ElasticSearch.