Posted on 12 Nov, 2019
Unity 3D Developer
1 - 3 YEARS
- Unity3D Game Developer Responsibilities Create games in Unity for iOS and Android.
- Write super-clean, testable, and well-documented code in C# Work within Unity to build robust game systems Implement systems for the games based on design specifications Implement, debug and refine core gameplay features.
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high- energy team of illustrators, designers, and programmers. Work with other developers to devise customized solutions to difficult problems Be an integral part of a team focused on excellence.
- Required Skills Strong Unity 3D programming skills Experience in C sharp is must Experience using version control Self- motivation with a strong desire to learn and stay up with industry standards.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of working independently and within teams. Attention to detail Problem-solving abilities. Deadline oriented contributes to team efforts by accomplishing tasks on time.