Jeetoz is a Rummy and a Trivia game for iOS and Android based on the WebGL Game. This game allows users to play Rummy and then solve Trivia questions to earn more coins within a single mobile app and through the web browser.
The client is an Indian content creator, aggregator, and distributor in the entertainment sector while also one of the first companies in the video rental space.
The client wanted to create a branded rummy game Jeetoz that could host a trivia game to earn additional coins to be used in-game if won. The game can host several users online as the bets were placed. The game was intended to include redemption of game coins and referral bonuses.
The client wanted to base the rummy version of the game on a WebGL game and the user was expected to earn additional coins by giving the right answers to the trivia questions.
It was challenging to host a trivia game that supported Jeetoz currency while adding extra points for referrals with quick redemptions possible when the earnings reached a threshold. Integration of CCAvenue and Paytm payments was crucial in this regard. The bulk content upload feature to load trivia content on a single click required optimal load balancing and performance enhancements.
The game was also expected to incorporate real currency support for buying a specific number of coins to be used within the game.
Jeetoz offers an ideal rummy gaming experience on your smartphone with impeccable game-play options that is similar to the traditional game of rummy.
- The game is played between 2 to 5 players with two standard decks of 52 cards each.
- Each player will be handed over 13 cards in every game on the table.
- To win the game, one needs to arrange cards into valid sequences or sets by placing 3+ running cards of the same suit. For example, you can create a sequence like 3 ♥ 4 ♥ 5 ♥ or by merging 3+ cards of same face value, but different suits – 6 ♥ 6 ♠ 6 ♣.
- A Joker card is used in place of any other card to complete a sequence like 3 ♥ 3 ♠ 3 ♣ if you do not have a card to make the sequence.
- You create a Pure Sequence if the Joker card is not used in making a sequence.
- It is compulsory to make two sequences out of which, one is a pure sequence.
- Outstanding visuals and gameplay based on actual card-based rummy game
- The game is capable of hosting millions of rummy game players worldwide
- Consumes low amount of internet speeds in any data connection.
- One can add real cash to the account and earn real cash too. One can earn Rs. 10/- for every 1000 coins while one can receive 12500 coins by spending Rs. 199/- and 32500 coins for Rs. 250/-.
- The Trivia questions are updated with new ones regularly. If the gamer answers the question correctly, they receive 10 coins. The questions loaded at once without a problem
- One can even chat with the random opponents across the table during the duration of the game.
- All statistics are displayed in the gamer’s profile. There will be an admin panel to manage the basic game and check user statistics of all gamers.