Posted on 10 Sep, 2021
Roles And Responsibilities
- Participate in architecture design and implementation of infrastructure monitoring, security, and scaling solutions.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the application development team to streamline code deployment.
- Design and automate the build pipeline.
- Work with developers and release management to design and implement delivery pipelines.
- Ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience primarily in DevOps, Cloud & Containerization.
- Experience administering Kubernetes, and understanding of manifest management with Helm
- Should have experience with CI/CD pipeline – Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipeline, AWS code deploy
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet. Strong preference for Puppet.
- Strong experience with automating multiple systems using Bash, and languages such as Python, and Go
- Extensive experience with infrastructure provisioning and configuration of public and hybrid cloud(AWS certified will be an added advantage).
- Ability to architect and implement end-to-end container management using Kubernetes
- Configuration of CICD pipelines and support/resolve technical complexities to integrate various DevOps practices as part of a CICD implementation
- Recommend and implement automated means that will improve the performance and reliability of the system
- Strong knowledge of Git, versioning and branching patterns
- Strong communication skills across the board, with a passion for finding and sharing best practices and driving greater discipline.
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment