Posted on 22 Aug, 2023
Junior WordPress Developer
1 - 3 YEARS
We are seeking a skilled WordPress Developer to join our team. In this role, you will be
responsible for developing and maintaining custom WordPress websites and plugins. The ideal
understanding of WordPress development best practices.
- Develop and maintain custom WordPress websites and plugins
- Troubleshoot and debug website issues
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Collaborate with designers and team to implement new features and functionality
- Stay up-to-date with the latest WordPress developments and trends
- Experience with WordPress development and custom plugin creation
- Experience with debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience with ACF, Contact Form 7, and WP Migrate plugins.
- Familiar with Gutenberg editor and other theme editors.
Good to have:
- Git version control
- Good understanding of website performance optimization
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Experience with Advance plugins like WooCommerce, WP Mail SMTP, Mailchimp, etc.