Posted on 16 Aug, 2023
2 - 2.5 YEARS
- Develop and maintain web applications using Laravel
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned with industry best practices
- Collaborate with the team to identify and resolve technical issues
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our development processes and tools
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies
- Assist in training and development programs, as required
- Strong proficiency in Laravel
- Strong understanding over Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with Git and version control
- Strong understanding of RESTful API design
- Good understanding of web application architecture and design patterns
- Experience with SQL(e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL), NoSQL, and In-Memory databases
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Implementing cache & Queueing based on a use case to simulate a heavy load
Additional Skills (Optional):
- Experience with frontend frameworks/libraries (e.g., Vue.js, React).
- Knowledge of server management and deployment (e.g., AWS, Docker).
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.