Posted on 21 Jul, 2021
MERN Stack Developer
Roles and Responsibility
- Working experience as a MERN Stack Developer.
- Design, code and manage large scale services using cutting edge technologies (NodeJs, ReactJS/AngularJS/VueJs etc).
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS.
- Creating secure RESTful-based web services in XML or JSON.
- Good knowledge in ECMAScript(6/7/8) is essential.
- Strong fundamentals in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Experience implementing applications using Angular or React.
- Should have an working experience with state management, React Hooks, React Fragments etc.
- Should have a good Knowledge of Redux, Flux, and Webpack.
- Writing the test case for components.
- Experience working with Docker, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB.
- Comfortable taking challenges and learning new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and client-facing experience.
- Ability to mentor and build the team.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket or SVN.
Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with Socket.IO for Real time communications.
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications.
- Caching with Redis For Speedy Performance.
- Experience with cloud message APIs.
- Knowledge of GraphQL, PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of NextJs.
- Knowledge of any frameworks of NodeJS.
- Experience with Progressive Web applications.
- Knowledge of SSR.