Posted on 23 Feb, 2021
Product Business Analyst
Skills to be Required
- Assist in conducting research on Products to meet agreed-upon requirements.
- Participate actively in Brainstorming sessions with the Project team and business stakeholders.
- Stay updated with trending technologies.
- Analyze requirements for consistency and feasibility to standards.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of Business requirements – verbally or through written documentation.
- Assist with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
- Create polished wireframes with proper understanding as per organisation standards for any proposed Product or Project.
- Create process models, specifications, documents, diagrams, and charts to provide directions to developers and/or the Project team that the organisation may opt to use.
You can be the best fit for our organisation if you are
- Having excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Passionate and curious for continuous learning.
- Critical thinker and self-learner.