Posted on 20 Dec, 2022
- Facilitate his team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
- Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings.
- Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting.
- Acts as safeguard for his team.
- Coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Excellent communicator
- Master or bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of experience in Information Technology
- 5+ years as a Scrum Master
- 4+ years professional experience in managing digital products end to end.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
- Hands on experience on Scrum Master using Agile principles, Estimation knowledge, good communication, Stakeholder management
- Good knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, Google Sheet, Github, Google Calendar, Trello, Good Doc.
- Experience working with cross-functional business stakeholders and Product Owners
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Expert in estimation and planning. He knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans
- Understand the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Familiar of basic concept of how mobile App, web app, Web APIs, Backend works behinde the scene.
- Excellent communication, organizational transformation, and leadership skills
- Demonstrated excellence in the value of metrics and incremental delivery
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.