Posted on 30 Nov, 2021
Senior Business Development Executive(Service)
As a Senior Business Development Executive, you’ll need to:
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, clients, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- Identify prospects and actively involvement in social selling through platforms like Linkedin
- Meet with clients face to face or over the phone/emails
- Foster and develop relationships with clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Draw up client contracts by working closely with Business Analysts and Project Managers
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Train members of your team, define the team’s objectives and key results and mentor the team to achieve them
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Create a sales pipeline
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management.
- Develop the business sales and marketing strategy.
You’ll need to have:
- An excellent written on oral communication for making initial contact and for on-going conversations with Clients
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
- Ability to work with a range of people, both internally and externally, as well as presentation skills
- Team working skills and a collaborative approach to work
- Decision-making skills and self-driven nature
- The ability to multitask and prioritize your workload
- The ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
- The ability to think strategically
- The ability to analyze sales figures and write reports
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch.
- You should have a minimum of 3-4 year’s of experience in selling IT services or products. Previous experience in selling services like Game development, Blockchain, Mobile app development is a plus
- MBA in marketing is a plus