Posted on 23 Aug, 2023
Senior WordPress Developer
3 - 5 YEARS
A senior WordPress developer is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining
websites using the WordPress content management system. They should have advanced skills
performance, security, and scalability.
- Designing and developing custom WordPress themes and plugins
- Writing clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Participating in website redesigns and migrations
- Collaborating with team members, including designers and other developers
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in WordPress and related technologies
- Ensuring cross-browser compatibility and mobile responsiveness
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring to less experienced team members
- At least 4 years of experience in WordPress development
- In-depth WordPress engineering experience with high-quality outcomes.
- Experience with page optimization with website performance, security, and scalability
- Git version control
- Knowledge of Project Management Tools like Jira, Asana, Trello, etc.
- Experience with debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with client communication
- Experience with Advance plugins like WooCommerce, WP Mail SMTP, Mailchimp, etc.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of any PHP framework.
- Knowledge of servers like AWS hosting, Linux hosting, and window server