Posted on 06 Oct, 2022
Social Media Executive
0 - 1 Year
- Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Collaborating with Videographers and Multimedia Designers to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Optimizing content for publication across various social media sites.
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
- Monitoring users’ engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Analyzing and reporting on the effects of publications.
- Maintaining a secure database of all login credentials.
- Remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
Skill and Requirements
- Degree in marketing, communication studies, journalism, creative writing, or similar.
- Experience as a social media executive at a similar company.
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
- Firm grasp of Hootsuite and its integrations.
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics.
- Appreciation for novel insights and ideas.
- Willingness to work occasional overtime to accommodate various time zones.