Posted on 16 Feb, 2023
Sr. ReactJS Developer
A Senior React.js Developer with experience in Next.js and GraphQL is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining user interfaces using React.js and its related technologies, Next.js and GraphQL. They will work closely with the other members of the team, including the back-end developers, to build high-performance, scalable, and robust web applications.
- Designing and developing user interface components using React.js
- Building reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Collaborating with the back-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic using Next.js and GraphQL
- Identifying and addressing performance and scalability issues
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration of third-party APIs
- Participation in code reviews and ensuring code quality
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Analyzing and optimizing application performance
- Lead technical discussions and making critical decisions for the project
- Should have working experience with state management (such as Redux, Context API) and React Query
- Should have experience with React.js ecosystems React Hooks, React Fragments etc.
- Good Experience in ReactJS for creating interactive Ul’s using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX.
- Knowledge and understanding of build tools libraries like Webpack with Babel.
- Good knowledge in ECMAScript(6/7/8) is essential.
- Experience in versioning control management using Git
- Experience with component based design in React JS
- Experience with CSS frameworks like SASS/SCSS
- Comfortable taking challenges and learning new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and client-facing experience.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience with version control (e.g Git)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Progressive Web applications.
- Should have knowledge of SSR.
- Good to have working knowledge of Next.js and GraphQL
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in web development
- Strong experience in leading and mentoring teams
- Experience in leading and delivering projects
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, agile development environment.