Posted on 14 Apr, 2023
Business Development Manager
As a Business Development Executive, you’ll need to:
- Research and identify new business opportunities by doing outbound activities as per the market trends taking into account companies needs and expertise.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- Identify prospects and actively involvement in social selling through platforms like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Clutch, or any other similar portals.
- Experience working with Bidding Portals like, Upwork, PPH, Freelancer or any other.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Draw up client contracts by working closely with Business Analysts and Project Managers
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Create a sales pipeline
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management.
- An excellent written and Verbal communication for making initial contact and for on-going conversations with Clients
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
- Ability to work with a range of people, both internally and externally, as well as presentation skills.
- Team working skills and a collaborative approach to work
- Decision-making skills and self-driven nature
- The ability to multitask and prioritize your workload
- A go-getter attitude.
- Initiator and the confidence to start things from scratch.
- You should have a minimum of 2 year of experience in selling IT services or products.
- Previous experience in selling services like Game development, Blockchain, Mobile app development is a plus
- MBA in marketing is a plus