Posted on 16 Feb, 2023
Sr. NodeJS Developer
6 - 8 Years
- Lead the design, development, testing, and deployment of software applications
- Design, Build, and maintain reusable, testable, clean, and efficient code
- Design Microservices based Architecture and Management of microservices
- Collaborate with other developers, stakeholders, and business partners to improve the application
- Design and implement new features, optimize existing functionality, and resolve defects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Analyze, Understand and optimize the performance and scalability of the application
- Lead technical discussions and making critical decisions for the project
- Client communication
- Ensure that all development work adheres to security and compliance requirements
- Participate in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices and standards
- Mentor junior developers and provide technical guidance
- Identify and implement new technologies and tools to improve the development process
- Drive innovation and implement best practices to improve software quality and performance.
- Manage risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture
- Advanced understanding of Agile Methodologies, including estimations
- Create high-level implementation documents and support team to create low-level technical documents
- Take care of application-wide tasks such as performance, security, concurrency, transaction management, session management, caching, validation
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in NodeJs and its related technologies.
- Good knowledge in ECMAScript is essential.
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS.
- API development including RESTful APIs, GraphQL API, and Microservices
- Utilized Node.js, Socket.io, and Redis for scalable website architecture and real-time technology
- Experienced on the Unit Test, and Integration Test with Tools like Jest, Mocha, Karma, and Spy.
- Deep understanding of Modeling with SQL and NoSQL databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis
- Able to design DB Tables most performing queries with Indexes
- Experience with ORM and ODM such as Sequelize and Mongoose
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementing cache & Queueing based on a use case to simulate a heavy load
- Implementing microservice architecture
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical skills and ability to troubleshoot complex issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask and deliver high quality code
- Experience with version control (e.g Git)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with DevOps and Cloud computing
- Experience in working with AWS services
- Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment
- Experience leading development teams and mentoring junior developers
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Hands-on Experience with CI & CD frameworks like Jenkins, ArgoCD
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- The candidate must be aware of the Serverless structure, How to deploy, and how to test on cloud.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in web development
- Strong experience in leading and mentoring teams
- Experience in leading and delivering projects
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, agile development environment.