Posted on 12 Feb, 2021
2 - 3 YEARS
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to create and manage UI UX design for Web and App marketing needs. The UI/UX Designer’s responsibilities include managing all graphic design tasks, UI design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas.
To be successful as a UI/UX Designer, you should have extensive knowledge of graphics design, styles, and techniques and fundamentals of ux. You should also have experience in implementing design guidelines.
Ultimately, an excellent Senior Designer will ensure that the design team promotes the vision of the company through high-quality design content.
UI/UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Designing UI UX, graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring design consistency throughout project.
- Follow the checklist design by the team
- Liaising between the design and development teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
UI/UX Designer Requirements:
- A Graphic Design qualification or similar.
- Portfolio with design projects.
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer / UI UX Designer.
- Working experience with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, XD, Photoshop, Affinity Designer).
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Aesthetic skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.