Posted on 01 Dec, 2022
ETL Developer (SSIS)
- Support our data team (ETLs, ELTs, Data Management, BI maintenance solutions), working together with a Portuguese person;
- Be agile, accountable and resilient, according to the circumstances (Entrepreneurial mindset);
- Purposely striving to succeed together, as one team with openness and confidence to improve knowledge, practice, framework, ecosystem (Collective intelligence).
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Work closely with data analysts to troubleshoot the raised problems; (regarding Azure ecosystem – mainly Azure VM, and integration of external applications with this (like SQL Server);
- Proactively share reports of the performance
- Collaborate with data analyst to improve the existing ETLs pipelines
- Act as a peer-reviewer, sharing potential query script problems.
Main Technical Requirements
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Math, or a similar area
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server, SQL/T-SQL
- Experience with tuning SQL queries and SQL Profiler
- Experience with programming languages such as Python or R
- Experience creating and managing data warehouses, as well as the ETL work flow (mandatory)
- Strong skills on SSAS, SSIS and Azure (mandatory).
- Good level of English – minimum B2 (mandatory)
- Knowledge in agile methodologies and tools (Scrum/ Kanban) (nice to have)
- A real passion for doing things better and helping others, and an ability to turn ideas into realities